Allow site visitors to share your blog posts or pages via favorite social networks, attracting more visitors to your site. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and many more included.
Several different styling and hover effects implemented for easier in-site outlook integration.
Insert anywhere in the post via shortcode, or, include in every post/page (at beginning and/or bottom) automatically (convenient way for large wordpress installations with many entries, with ability to exclude from particular post/pages).
- Lightweight – short code, plugin is doing exactly what is meant for
- Fast – no extensive use of processing time
- Device friendly – it will look handsome on PC, mobile or tablet
- Browser friendly – Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE tested
- Theme friendly – tested on various WordPress themes (but we strongly recommend you to test free version of the plugin in your own theme)
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Goo Share This’
- Activate ‘Goo Share This’ from your Plugins page.
- You are ready to go
- Download ‘Goo Share This’
- Upload the ‘Goo Share This’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, file manager etc…), and decompress it.
- Activate ‘Goo Share This’ from your Plugins page
- You are ready to go
(need more help with plugin installation?)
How to use
In post/page editor insert shortcode
[goo-share-this] anywhere in text (as a separate paragraph) where you want to display social buttons. If your article uses
<!--nextpage--> (page break tag), insert shortcode right before or after page breaks.
Access plugin settings from admin panel > Goo Tools Plugins > Goo Share This
Select which social buttons to display: check/uncheck which social networks buttons to display. Default all.
Select effect: select outlook (with hover effect) for social buttons you like, from dropdown list (some effects are PRO version only). Default Square.
Advanced options (PRO version only)
Shortcode (turn off to ignore shortcode): uncheck this option to ignore all existing shortcodes in articles. Convenient way when moving from FREE to PRO version of the plugin.
Beginning of the every article (auto): automatically place social buttons at beginning of every post and page. Convenient way for large WordPress installations with many articles. Default OFF.
Bottom of the every article (auto): same as previous option just placed at bottom. Does not interfere with previous option (can work together). Default OFF.
Include pages (does not interfere with shortcodes): uncheck to exclude social buttons from page type articles. Convenient way for automatic placement. Default ON.
Exclude from page/post by ID (separate multiple page/post IDs by comma. Overrides shortcode): insert page/post IDs you wish NOT TO DISPLAY social buttons (e.g. 102, 258, 1002). Use this option if you turned ON auto placing to exclude some posts/pages. This option will ignore posts with shortcodes if filter is applied. Default NONE. (How to find page or post ID?)
|PRO version offer|
|License duration||1 Year|
|Number of domains||1 domain|
|for 3+ licenses||contact firstname.lastname@example.org for available discount|