Goo Page Level Ads
Insert Page Level Ads code provided by Google AdSense into your website, exactly as it meant to be: in
<HEAD></HEAD> section of every HTML document.
You don’t have to modify your favorite theme to insert Page Level Ads code and cause further problems of theme update. This plugin does it for you.
- Lightweight – short code, plugin is doing exactly what is meant for
- Fast – no extensive use of processing time
- True CTR – does not lower your CTR. Scripts not inserted in admin panel
- All around – script runs in every other HTML document
- Google standard – 100% code implementation by Google instructions
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Goo Page Level Ads’
- Activate ‘Goo Page Level Ads’ from your Plugins page.
- You are ready to go
- Download ‘Goo Page Level Ads’
- Upload the ‘Goo Page Level Ads’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, file manager etc…), and decompress it.
- Activate Goo Page Level Ads’ from your Plugins page
- You are ready to go
(need more help with plugin installation?)
How to use
Access plugin settings page from your admin panel and enter code provided to you by Google AdSense (Page Level Ads). Leave ON/OFF checkbox CHECKED. Hit Save Changes and you are ready to go!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to check if ads running?
Visit your website from mobile device. Add #googleads at the end of URL eg. www.YourSite.com/#googleads and hit GO. You should see similar message (picture below):
If you see message above Ads will start running shortly.
Nothing happens although I added #googleads to url
Please double check code you inserted and possible typo slip through. Script you inserted must be AS IS provided by Google AdSense.
Also check in plugin settings if you turned off script inserting, or plugin is not activated at all.
Text message informed me ads cannot be displayed
Your website is not optimized for mobile devices. You have to contact your theme developer or change theme itself to one of responsive solutions. Changing theme will not affect your plugin settings at all.